Card Data Transmission Security Policy
- The only information that passes from our database to the third party platform is the owner's data, email and total amount to be paid.
- We do not guarantee that the website will work 100% or that the process of purchasing plans will be interrupted. We exclude all liability for the accuracy and content of the information displayed.
- We take all reasonable measures and precautions to protect your personal information and follow industry best practices to ensure that your information is not misused, altered or destroyed.
- We encrypt your credit card information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and store it with AES-256 encryption. Also, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements.
- The payment methods used by RIALVAREZ SHOPPING are third party services. These third party services (AZUL), comply with all security and encryption standards to keep your information secure. They will only use the information necessary to complete the required process.
- We recommend reading Azul's Privacy Policies to better understand how the information provided is handled.